Sunday, August 14, 2005

Tried to ammend my carnivorous habits...

I have eaten at two Cheeseburger in Paradise restaurants in the Indianapolis area. I was impressed, each time I've been has been during the week, and each time there was live music. I love live music, that was almost enough to sell me on the place. Then I had a look at the menu. I ordered the Cheeseburger in Paradise burger, it comes with (yep, you can guess) Lettuce and tomatoe, Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes, a big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer (on request for an extra fee). I decided to bastardize it a bit by adding bacon, and I ordered it medium instead of medium rare, I'm sure Jimmy wouldn't mind too much. The price isn't bad when you consider you get atmosphere, waitpersons and live music.



If you need a little more Buffett from this post, then have a look at Radio Margaritaville. You can also get it on Sirius Radio channel 98, or Dish network channel 6098. I love technology.