Wednesday, August 17, 2005

T-Shirt Hell

I'm a fan of T-Shirt hell. I like offensive things. They have a few new shirts posted today, have a look.

What I am really blogging about is the newsletter I get from them every month. Here is the first paragraph:

Word on the street is that Aston Kutcher and Demi Moore are trying to have a baby. Demi has 3 children with former husband Bruce Willis: Rumer, Scout LaRue, and Tallulah Belle. If the new child is a girl, she plans on naming her Doorknob Underpants; and if it's a boy, Kick My Ass And Take My Lunch Money. As for why they're having a child, Kutcher is said to be desperate for an intellectual and emotional equal; while Demi is just looking for someone new, and younger to fuck.

There is always something worth reading in them, They also respond to hate mail in each newsletter. If you like what you read, sign up for the newsletter, the link is...ah hell, find your own link this time.